Are you ready to have the Beautiful Lashes? Here's a list of things to help better prepare yourself for your Lash appointment:
- Arrive to your appointment with dry, clean lashes and makeup-free eyes so your stylist can maximize your appointment time. If you arrive with makeup on, you will be asked to remove your makeup at our salon, and this will take up some of your appointment time.
- If you use waterproof mascara, avoid using it 2-3 days before your first appointment. The film it leaves on your lashes may prevent the extensions from adhering correctly.
- Remove contact lenses before your appointment.
- Please arrive on time, this may mean factoring in time for parking. Unfortunately we cannot extend your appointment time for late arrivals.
- Avoid caffeine, as this can cause fluttering and twitching of the eye which could lead to burning and discomfort from the adhesive.