Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our salon etiquette & policies.
Card On File Required
Most of our services do not require a deposit. However, A debit or credit on file is required in order book, secure and confirm your appointment.
In some instances, a deposit is required in order book and confirm your appointment. Please note that all deposits are non-refundable. The deposit is to ensure you are serious about booking your appointment and will be deducted from your overall cost.
Cancellations / Rescheduling
A minimum of 24 hour notice is required to cancel or reschedule your appointment without penalty. Less than 24 hours notice will result in the forfeit of your deposit or a $25 charge on your card on file.
A full deposit will be required to reschedule a new appointment after a cancellation. ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
No-Show / No-Call
Failure to show up to your appointment without notice will results in a charge of 50% cost of the full service to the card on file.
Just keep in mind, It’s very important that you take your appointment times seriously and have courtesy to let us know if something has come up within that 24 hours before appointment so the Lash Technician won’t be just waiting there, already set-up, for your arrival.
Please contact us if you are going to be late for your appointment. Being more than 10 minutes late will results in the cancellation of your appointment and a $25 charge to the card on file.
A full deposit will be required for rebooking a new appointment. ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
Previous Work Done
Results are not guaranteed on another artists work.
If you have had your eyelashes previously done by another artist, a clear photo may be sent in and approved before booking an appointment.
We suggest booking a removal appointment prior to your lash extension appointment.
Prices are subject to change at any time and may increase or vary in the case of travelling and/or special circumstances.
Shed rate varies depending on each client. Other factors that influence eyelash shedding are seasonal changes, hormonal changes, medication, and sleeping habits.
Maintenance / Refill Visits
- You qualify for a refill when at least 40% of lashes remain since your last visit and within 4 weeks of your last visit. A refill is recommended at 3-4 weeks for volume lashes.
- For classic lashes, refills must occur within 4 weeks. If less than 30% of lashes remain, a full set will be required.
- We do not guarantee to maintain work from another lash studio, or stylist.
- We reserve the right to refuse refill in favor of a removal for a new set.
- If you wish to book for a refill appointment but have not seen us before, please book a consultation call a few days before your appointment.
Visitor and Children Policy
Due to the size of our salon, hazardous equipment and insurance guidelines, it is not appropriate for children or friends to accompany you at your appointment.