Eyelash Care Instructions
Follow the care instructions for the maximum life of your eyelash extensions.
- Your lash extensions are attached to your own individual eyelashes and will shed as your natural lashes shed. This is completely normal.
- A “refill” or “touch-up” is recommended every 2-3 weeks for classic, and 3-4 weeks for volume lashes following the initial appointment.
24-48 Hours After Your Visit
- Do not get your lashes wet for 24 hours after your initial application, it will affect the adhesive.
- Avoid splashing water, moisture, or cleanser the eye area when washing or showering.
- Avoid saunas, spas, pools, or steam rooms for up to 24 hours; avoid repeated use after.
- Avoid sleeping directly on your lashes; it may increase the rate of shedding.
- Do not use oil based products on your lashes. This includes cleansers, makeup removers, moisturizers, or eye creams on or around your eyelash extensions.
- Avoid any cosmetic product or cleanser containing organic solvents, urea, glycols, or high concentrations of alcohol.
- Do not use waterproof mascara. Only use Lash Extension approved mascara, and only apply to the tips. Repeated use of mascara may shorten the lifespan of your lash extensions by compromising the adhesive bonds.
- No pulling/rubbing your eyes. Any action that repeatedly puts stress or strain on your lash extensions will cause them to shed prematurely.
- Avoid using eyelash curlers. Because the extensions are pre-curled, additional curling is not necessary and doing so may shorten the lifespan of the extensions by compromising the adhesive bond.
- Do not perm or tint lashes after your application (you may tint your lashes 3 days prior to your appointment)
- Do not apply false lashes (strip or individual) to your lash extensions
- Keep lashes clean by regularly washing them (you can look up “How to make Lash Shampoo”, it’s super easy to make and apply)
- Contact your stylist immediately if you experience any discomfort caused by your lash extensions
- Brush your lash with your lash want at least once a day.
- Schedule your refill appointments within 2-3 weeks for classic, and 3-4 weeks for volume to replace damaged and old extensions.
- Full removal and replacement of all extensions is recommended at approximately 12 months